How-To Kit for a
Feed-in Tariff Policy Workshop
- Save the Date for the Typical Workshop (Download Save the Date Fla Workshop Feb 2009)
You can adapt this for your event and use it to send out early to your invitee list so that key people save the date.
- Agenda Sample for an actual Workshop (Download Agenda Sample for a REP Workshop)
This also shows how to list workshop co-sponsors
- Budget Draft for a Workshop (Download Budget Draft for Workshop)
This lists the possible funding sources and has a simple set of categories with a low-end and high-end budget estimates. Adapt as you need to for your situation.
- Dinner Invitation (Download Dinner Invitation)
This is a sample dinner invitation in case you want to have policy leaders to a dinner presentation.
- Final Report on Workshop (Download Final Report on San Diego WFC Workshop)
This gives you a sense of how to report to funders
- Invitation Letter for Speakers (Download Invitation Letter for Speakers)
This can be adapted to invite speakers
- Invitation Letter to Participate (not speak) (Download Invitation Letter to Participate)
This can be adapted to invite people to attend
- Invitation Renewable Energy Workshop (Download Save the Date Fla Workshop Feb 2009)
This is the actual invite to a recent workshop.
- Meeting Room Requirements (Download Meeting Room Requirments)
This can be adapted to give to hotels to let them know what kind of set up you need and to expedite getting a bid from them.
- Final Participants List (Download Participants List FINAL REP workshop)
This gives a simple way to record the who actually came.
- Working Participants List (Download Participants List Working REP workshop)
This gives a simple way to track of who has responded.
- Short Proposal for Workshop (Download Short Proposal for Workshop)
This is a short request to a funder. You can adapt it to your event and put it into any format that you are comfortable with. This gives the basics of:
1. What you want
2. How to channel the money
3. Who the key contact is
4. Organization Description (who you are)
5. What the Workshop is about, key objectives, and target audiences
- Sponsor Flyer (Download Sponsor Flyer)
This gives you a sense of how to get sponsorship money at various levels ($500, $1,000…) and what you might offer them in exchange